The Adelaide Protein Group (APG) is a Special Interest Group of the Australian Society for Biochemistry and Molecular Biology (ASBMB). The APG aims to bring together researchers within Adelaide with an interest in protein science. The APG will encourage and promote the formation of networks that will underpin protein science research in Adelaide. It will also provide a teaching and learning environment to help foster the advancement of both emerging and established Adelaide scientists.
The specific aims of the group are to:
- Foster interaction and collaboration between protein research groups in Adelaide
- Facilitate an awareness of research strengths and key research equipment within Adelaide
- Raise awareness of the ASBMB
- Create a forum for students and post docs to present their work in an informal atmosphere
- Facilitate the dissemination and learning of the technical and practical aspects of protein science, and related areas
Join our mailing list to receive information about APG events. You can also follow us on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn. Annual events include: post-graduate student awards, early career researcher awards, and our end of year networking event.